From beginner to expert, check out our handy guide on the best selection of boards tailored to you from the Tony Hawk Signature Series Complete Skateboards. We’ve picked our favourites from each series, but be sure to check the Extreme Central website and in-store for other designs and features.
180 Series – Beginners
Let’s get back to basics. Entry-level skateboards from the following collections available at Extreme Central, let’s roll on through to the best of the best:
- Dimensions: 7.5″ x 31″
- Concave with Double Kick
- Trucks: 130mm (5″) Hawk Trucks with High Rebound 85a Bushings
- Wheels: 54mm, 95a Urethane
- Bearings: Abec 3
360 Series – Intermediate
Let’s keep it rolling with the 360 Complete Skateboard series from Hawk himself. This level skateboard is perfect for anyone ready to move up from beginner.
- Deck: 7 Ply 100% Maple with Full OS780 Grip Tape
- Trucks: 5″ Heavy Duty Aluminium
- Bushings: PUC 90a
- Wheels: 54mm 99a
- Bearings: ABEC 5
540 Series – Expert
Ready to level-up? Take a look at our favourite board from the 540 series. Expert level has never looked so good!
- 7 ply 100% Hardrock maple Deck with full black griptape starting out with intent for some radical action with the top of the range Tony Hawk 540 Series.
- 5.25 Inch Heavy duty aluminium trucks with 90a bushings.
- 54mm 99A Hardness Hawk pro urethane wheels.
- Tony Hawk Abec 5 speed Slick bearings.
Looking for more? Extreme Central also stock D-Street, Rocket, Alien Workshop, Birdhouse and Bullet x Santacruz skateboard helmets to name a few. Available to buy online and in-store, find out more information on skateboards at Extreme Central here.