The Trainee Manager Programme is the first step to managing one of our restaurants. Many of our franchises have £million plus turnover and employ a team of 60 or more people. From day one, you’ll be based on the shop floor learning how each area of the business works. You’ll work alongside our crew, crew trainers, customer care teams, floor managers, shift leaders and assistant managers all whilst you complete an intensive initial training period. It takes up to six months to complete the initial stages of the Trainee Manager programme. You’ll complete the programme with opportunities to progress quickly to Salaried Management roles.
- Starting pay £10.50ph, rising on completion
- Fast career progression
- Earn an extra £2 per hour for every hour you work between midnight and 6am (from 23/5/22)
- Employee Discounts and cashback at thousands of well-known retailers
- Crew Parties, prizes and competitions throughout the year
- Free meal whilst working and huge discounts on food at McDonald’s restaurants across the UK and Ireland
- Annual pay related performance review
- Flexible scheduling
- Daily, monthly and quarterly recognition and rewards available
- Guaranteed Hour Contracts Available
- 28 days holiday
Open to those with experience of working in a customer facing environment or managing teams – you’ll want to provide a great experience for each of our customers and be passionate about training and developing your teams. You’ll need to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting involved with each area of the restaurant and be a really quick learner, as there’s a lot to learn up in a short space of time. A logical mind and great people skills are really important too.
We'll give you the training, knowledge, skills and confidence. Apply determination, hard work and ambition, and you’ll complete the training period. You’ll be required to learn a lot and apply what you have learnt, and to always lead by example. It’s a challenging and diverse role, so being self-motivated and open to change really helps. As this role is working for one of the most successful global brands, you’ll also be required to adhere to all our policies and procedures and to focus on providing a great customer experience at all times. In return, you’ll embark on a career with a company where you will develop and acquire transferable skills in a dynamic business environment, as well as meet some great people along the way.