Closing Date: Ongoing 31/12/2018
Duties & responsibilities
Receptionists possibly have the most important role of them all... being the Director of first impressions!
They are there to meet, greet and look after our customers, take bookings using our online booking system, sell merchandise including photos and videos and generally be the welcoming face of the business.
Personality, skills and experience:
Candidates will have retail or leisure experience and have fantastic customer service skills. They will be outgoing and friendly and have the ability to work in a busy environment whilst maintaining complete control.
They will have:
- A friendly disposition and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Great customer service skills
- Retail or leisure experience
- Knowledge of a cash sales system
- Computer literacy skills and the ability to learn systems (such as a booking system)
- Terrific multi-tasking skills!
Reception Team Leader and General Manager.
Progression through the business.
How to apply:
Application and enquires can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org